Light Path Law is monitoring COVID-19 Developments
We continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely. The health and well-being of our clients, employees, community partners, and families is of upmost importance to us. Our office is keenly focused on our preparedness efforts. The Firm will maintain a safe work environment while sustaining business operations.
- Light Path Law, PA is closed to the public until further notice. Phone calls to the firm will be answered as usual. In the event, we are unavailable, please leave a voicemail and we will timely return your call.
- Employees have the ability to work from home and are encouraged to do so. Our work from home systems are secure and we are using our best efforts to keep your information confidential, while maintaining attorney-client privileged relationships.
- Our staff is avoiding all large social gatherings, travel and community functions.
- All speaking engagements are being cancelled or being completed remotely.
- For non-urgent matters, we encourage you to utilize e-mail rather than mailing documents to the office. We ask you to utilize phone communication rather than visiting the office in-person. Likewise, we prefer credit card payments through secure payment link (which is available along with your invoices or upon request) as oppose to handling of physical cash or checks.
- If you must visit the office, we require an appointment and advance notice of your visit. Please phone the office and schedule a time to come in, only if absolutely necessary.
- As requested by Florida Chief Justice, Charles Canady, Florida face-to-face Court Hearings are being temporarily suspended and will be completed telephonically, whenever possible.
- We are making every effort to avoid in person contact (outside of our immediate families) and attempting to avoid skin-to-skin contact to include shaking of hands.
Please be reminded:
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.
- Philippians 4: 6-8
Questions & Concerns:
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 239.689.8481 or feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for allowing Light Path Law, P.A. to assist you with your legal needs. We are praying for peace, provision, and good health for you and your families during this time.